POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Major bug in MegaPOV Plus? : Re: Major bug in MegaPOV Plus? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 08:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Major bug in MegaPOV Plus?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 8 Sep 2000 08:49:38
Message: <chrishuff-078CCD.07512408092000@news.povray.org>
In article <39b8cf06$1@news.povray.org>, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>
wrote:

>   A list is rather simple, but it's not unusual at all that you make
> mistakes easily (memory leaks, reading freed memory...).

My first version of the new glow patch being an embarassing example of
this...

>   A weighted binary tree IS NOT easy at all to do. You have to code quite
> a lot to get one done. Why should I do it when it's already done. And
> done well.

Because I want to know how to do it? And because I don't want to be
separated from what my program is doing? And because when I was *trying*
to learn the STL, I often got errors and couldn't figure out why?

--
Christopher James Huff

<><